Monday, October 17, 2011

Do you need a gym?

As a personal trainer of 10+ years I’m here to tell you that you don’t always need to have a gym to train and workout. You can still get a fantastic core and total body workout. Here’s the key to helping you reach your goals, are you ready? Get a workout partner, so many of my clients have home gyms (including myself) but they don’t use them. Guess what, 75-80% of people with home gyms do not use them. Why? Well why are you looking on this site? To lose weight or get into better shape correct? How many times have you tried and failed and even tried a personal trainer only to workout for a few months or through the winter only to quit when it gets nice out because your going to be more active in the summer, or your going to walk, bike, run, swim. Then what happens? Life happens, you don’t have someone to hold you accountable like a workout partner would and you fall behind. Well I’ve created a workout that you can do outside or inside or wherever, even when you can’t get to the gym. This workout will only take you about 10-15 minutes to do but let me just say don’t take it lightly. This workout will leaving you huffing and puffing and will help you lose weight and tone faster.
Push ups
Mtn climbers
Thrusts
High knees
Air Squats
Jump squats
Burpees
Do each exercise for 15 seconds then rest 15 seconds and immediately go to next exercise until you are doing this no problem then
do 20 seconds with 20 second rest.
Do 30 yard sprints then frog hop back. Do another sprint then lunge
back to starting position.
Do all of these exercises for about 3 sets. It’s really all you can probably handle just starting out.
I recommend the Visalus shakes as a recovery drink after working out. I myself have cut from 200lbs to 185lbs and only gained in strength and stamina. I benched 405lbs at 200lbs and cut down to 185lbs and still bench 405lbs. We can help you with your own Body by Vi 90 day challenge and if you contact me I would probably even throw in personal training tips for free. I look forward to hearing from you about how you like this workout. By the way if you tell me it’s to easy then I will set you up with something else, but I use this exact workout in one of my boot camps and can honestly tell you that it will kick your fitness level up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment