Saturday, October 8, 2011

TSS Stories from the Community


BEFORE

AFTER

My name is Pam, and I am a satisfied TSS product user from Southern California. I started on the TSS program on April 18th, 2009. I have two shakes a day, replacing my breakfast and my dinner. I’ve been on diets, and have tried many shakes, so I just didn’t know if replacing two of my meals was something I was going to be able to do for very long. It’s been about 7 weeks now, and I am STILL drinking two shakes a day for breakfast and dinner, and am extremely satisfied! I’m shocked!! I love the program. Nothing has worked like this for me before.
Most people are concerned with the number that is on the scale. That’s how we know we have lost weight. However, I have discovered that on TSS it’s not all about the scale, but the way you look and feel as well.
I was not very good at keeping a record of my weight when I started on the TSS Program. However, I would tell you that by guessing on how I looked and felt, and the way my clothes fit, that I had lost at least 10 lbs.
I was a Jenny Craig member for a couple of years. I go back to visit once in awhile to see my consultant because we have become friends. So I went in to Jenny Craig to see if I was in about the same time I started ViSalus. We looked it up, and I was weighed in the week before. So I got on the scale expecting to see 10 lbs gone. Well, I was wrong, it was about 5.4 lbs. I couldn’t believe it. It’s never about the number on the scale! Now I make sure to tell my customers to measure as well as weigh. I’ve realized how important before and after pictures are.
These shakes are so amazing, that with all the inches and weight I have lost, I have been able to keep my muscle mass, and all that’s important. My bones are stronger because of the milk I have in my shake twice a day, that I haven’t had in many years because I am not a milk drinker.
I am almost 39 years old, and I don’t remember a time that I have felt so good and have been so happy with the way that I look. It really has changed my life, and I want to show everyone else how it can change theirs too!!!
Pam Eye
Chatsworth, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment